LIST OF PROGRAMS for SMLayout LT
(As of August 1998)
Generates Layout of Rectangle to Rectangle Transition without offset.
Generates Layout of Rectangle to Rectangle Transition with offset.
Generates Layout of Rectangle to Circle Transition.
STCONE (Single Truncated Cone)
This program generates a flat layout of a single truncated cone that is cut at an angle at the top.
Generates Layout of a CONE, in several predefined number of pieces and cutting allowance, along the length of a rectangular sheet.
Generates Layout of CYLINDER for a Cylinder-Cylinder intersection when the cylinders are at an angle without any offset.
Generates Layout of Cylinder when the cylinder intersects with a flat surface.
Generates a Single Piece Layout of a multi sided PYRAMID with offset.
Generates Layout of a Rectangular Box.
Generates Layout of an ELBOW with a predefined elbow angle.
This program generates the strip layout of a flat circular plate with a hole in the center.
This program generates the flat strip layout of a hemispherical dish.
1. SMLayout LT is written in AutoLISP Programming Language.
2. SMLayout LT works with all versions of AutoCAD (versions 2.7 and up).
3. SMLayout LT works on all platforms that run AutoCAD.
4. SMLayout LT programs do not need any 2D or 3D drawings to generate flat layout.
5. The flat layout drawings, created by SMLayout LT, contain intelligent vector information like any AutoCAD drawing.
6. SMLayout LT programs provide a dimensioning option that automatically dimensions the flat layout.